Maintenance and Repair
We provide onshore and offshore technical support to offshore clients’ first line core crew to enable them to undertake routine maintenance with confidence. Specialist equipment maintenance can be carried out on a campaign basis, working with clients to effect maintenance system rationalization and cost savings. We respond quickly and efficiently to unexpected breakdowns that a client may incur, and have the ability to dispatch our service technicians to anywhere in the world.
Need a Repair?
Let’s face it — repairing or replacing your heater or air conditioner can be a very costly and frustrating process. It’s not something you do often, so you don’t have a lot of experience to draw from. You can ask a family member or friends…but it’s likely they have not had a recent experience with a job like yours.
Common Heating System Problems:
There are some common issues that can signal that your heating system is in need of repairs.
- There is no air at all coming out of your vents.
- Only cold air is blowing from your home’s vents.
- Your heating system is making loud noises such as banging, popping, or clanging.
- Your system can’t heat your home to a comfortable level.
- The air in your home is constantly stale and you have noticed more dust.
- Your energy bills have taken a steep rise.
you can trust an Enerhome furnace repair technician to arrive on time and to diagnose and repair the issue. With our decades of experience, we guarantee you will be 100% satisfied with our furnace repair service!
Your malfunctioning or broken down furnace could be due to something as simple as a broken thermostat or clogged, dirty filters—both of which are inexpensive and simple fixes—or it could be a result of a more severe problem. Call our expert furnace repair technicians to diagnose the issue and find out!
- Extend the life of your unit – It’s simple. If you take care of your unit, it will last longer!
- Prevent high repair costs – A system that isn’t regularly cleaned is more prone to breakdowns. If dirt gets into your unit and isn’t taken care of, it leads to the rust and ruin of your heating system.
- Save money on energy costs – An unclean heating unit has to work harder, meaning higher energy usage. Making sure your system is running efficiently will keep you from overpaying on your monthly energy bills.
- Keep your manufacturer’s warranty in place – If you haven’t had a professional maintain your system, most companies will not accept a heating system warranty repair claim. Why? The issues are probably due to a lack of maintenance.
- Ensure your home stays comfortable – Yearly maintenance on your heating system will make sure it works to the best of its ability, meaning you and your family can stay cozy all year long.
- Keep your system running safely – Maintenance will also ensure that your system doesn’t have any issues that could be potentially dangerous to your home. With regular heating system maintenance, you can rest easy knowing your family and your home is alright.
- Checking the condition and cleanliness of burners and heat exchanger: our technicians will evaluate the reliability of the heat exchanger and double check to see if the burners are clean and operating correctly.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation: looking for proper airflow means that we are able to confirm there are no obstructions that could impact your system’s operation or decrease your comfort.
- Confirming operation of the furnace: when we perform furnace maintenance, our techs will check the controls and safety devices to help be sure your furnace is operating safely and efficiently.
- Looking at electrical components and connections: furnaces have numerous electrical components that should be serviced annually to ensure they are operating correctly, as well as to insure there are no loose electrical connections, to help ensure your furnace works properly and safely.